#256: BS Anniversary Show: Protesters need to dial it back
In the latest episode of The BS Show, it is the one-year anniversary of the show and Bob and his guests touch of a variety of topics, including whether it is counter-productive for protesters to shut down major highways. Guests include Bradshaw & Bryant’s Michael Bryant, Kevin Cusick from the Pioneer Press, business and leisure attorney Jeff O’Brien and Lift Bridge Brewery owner Dan Schwarz. Also, a great interview with Alan Roach, the Vikings’ new stadium announcer.
And psychic Ruth Lordan offers her Vibe of the Day.
THE LOOP: TOP TEN WAYS WORLD WAS DIFFERENT BEFORE BS SHOW BEGAN
10. Minnesota had a major league caliber baseball team.
9. Jesse Ventura was busy figuring out how to spend $1.8 million in widow money.
8. People could occasionally decipher the sounds coming out of Sid Hartman’s mouth.
7. You could say something as innocuous as All Lives Matter without starting an international incident.
6. Gary Anderson was the most ridiculed kicker in Vikings history.
5. Television networks sometimes produced miniseries that were NOT about O.J. Simpson.
4. The state’s top seller of Xanax was the Gophers wrestling team.
3. Police confrontations usually took place OFF camera.
2. If you wandered the streets looking for Pokemon, your search would end in a mental institution.
1. Donald Trump had NO possible chance of winning the presidency.