The easiest way to listen to an episode of The BS Show on all devices is to go to our “Podcasts” page, click on the link for the episode you’d like to listen to, and hit the little “Play” icon that looks like a triangle on the media player right below the title, date, etc. In order to download the show to your device or subscribe, check out these tips and instructions.
How To Download A Podcast
How to Download on Apple Devices
To find and download The BS Show on your Apple device (including iPhones, iPods, iPads, etc.), just follow these easy instructions:
You’re now subscribed to receive new episodes of “The BS Show” automatically download to your Apple device! You can play episodes by tapping on The BS Show logo in your podcasts app and playing an episode just like you would play music in your iTunes app.Please note: if you cannot find the Podcasts app on your Apple device, go to the App Store and search for “Podcasts.” You will be able to download it there like any other application.
How to Download on Android Devices
There are a few ways to download a podcast on your Android device.
Direct Download to Mass Storage
1. Download podcast from website (it might take a few minutes to download). Go to thebsblog.com/podcasts and select the podcast you want to download. You will see a button at the bottom of the post offering a direct download link:
2. The newly downloaded podcast will be stored to your computer’s Downloads folder.
3. Connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable. A prompt will appear asking you to select either disk drive or mass storage. Select Mass Storage.
4. Drag your desired podcasts episodes from the computer’s Downloads folder to your Android icon on your desktop. That action will copy your podcast to your phone’s internal storage.
5. Disconnect your phone as usual. The podcast will be ready to access on your Android’s default music player.
Note: If your Android’s default music player is iTunes, managing podcasts is a bit trickier. To download and manage your podcast collection, you’ll need software that syncs your iTunes account with your Android. A good option is Sailing Media Sync.
Android Podcast Apps
If you want to download, subscribe, and listen to podcasts on the fly, then you’ll want a a good third-party app from Google Play. There’s an obvious benefit to downloading an Android-specific podcast app: you’ll be able to manage, subscribe, and listen to podcasts without using your computer. Using a third party app is more convenient and much faster.
There are a handful of terrific apps out there that let you download and manage podcasts directly from your mobile device. We’re partial to the simple and incredibly easy to use free apps Podcast Addict and Podcast Republic.
An alternative is Pocket Casts ($4). It has everything we want in a podcast player, a huge library, a trending podcast chart, and a clean interface that makes it easy to manage your subscriptions. It also lets you sync between devices and works with iOS.
Once you’ve downloaded your Android app of choice, simply do a search for “The BS Show” and download from there.
These tutorials are credit to Digital Trends. Please check them out for more helpful tutorials and information.